Tuesday 11 September 2012

One month in - an update

 
 
 
So it's been a month since I started my mission 101 project and according to the website I'm 3% complete. I've achieved 4 goals, got 20 in progress and 77 still to do.
 
DONE!
Write a letter to myself to be opened at the end of the 1001 days - This was the first challenge I completed. I thought it would be good to do right at the start and then I can look back at it at the end. It's a very strange feeling writing to yourself. Wonder what I'll make of it when I read it on 9th May 2015. I've got it put away in a safe place so hopefully I'll still be able to find it when the day arrives.
 
Register as an organ donor - This was so easy to do, I can't believe I've not done it before. It just took a few minutes to answer a few questions on their website and now I'm all registered.
 
Sponsor a World Vision child - I've sponsored a seven year old girl from Sierra Leone called Princess. I'm really looking forward to getting to know more about her. Dan's picked up some stickers and colouring stuff today to send a little package off to her.
 
Inspire someone to make a 101 in 1001 list - My penpal Kerry has made a list.

I won't bore you with the details of all the things I've got in progress. Hopefully I'll get some of them done over the next few weeks so I'll tell you about them they're complete. 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment