Monday 6 August 2012

In need of inspiration

I really want to get started with my mission 101 but I decided I wasn't going to start anything until my list was complete. That way I get the whole 1001 days to complete every challenge.

I didn't think it would be so difficult to come up with my list of things to do. I really thought there would be LOADS of things I wanted to do. And there is - but unfortunately there isn't an endless pot of money to pay for them all. I'm trying to keep it realistic, affordable and achievable.

So I'm up to almost 70 and I'm stuck. Yeah, I'd love to go to Disney but its probably not gonna happen in the next 2.7 (something like that anyway) years. A lottery win would be nice, but its not something I can control so its not going on the list. I could really do with some suggestions. Have a look at what I've got already - it's up there at the top of the page! - to get an idea of the kind of thing I'm looking for. Really want to get my list done so I can get on with my challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Have you got a follow button on your blog as i can't find it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still got a lot to learn about blogging I think!!! Off to find a follow button now.

      Delete