Friday 10 August 2012

Finally Finished!!!

Yay!!!! I've finally finished my list of challenges. I really didn't think it would be so hard to think of 101 things I wanted to do but it's taken me ages. Luckily Dan, Kerry and Dan's friend Simon helped out with some good suggestions. I had lots of suggestions from other people too but only sensible ones made it onto the list!!!

So now my list is complete I can't wait to get started. Day one of my challenge is tomorrow which means I finish on 9th May 2015. It sounds like so far away at the moment but I bet it will fly by. I wonder how many of my challenges I'll manage to complete by then. I'm going to do my very best to make sure I do them all. I've got some nice days out in there as well as doing a lot for other people. And if I complete all those fitness tasks I'm going to be looking GOOD!!!

I'll write more about the challenges and why I wanted to do them as I complete them but before I get started, here's a few highlights from the list


The BIG challenge - Walk the Pennine Way
Dan has no faith in me with this one. I don't think it's my ability to do the walk thats bothering him. It's more he knows how bad my organisational skills are, and a trip like that takes lots of organising. It's something I really want to do though so I'm determined to prove him wrong.

The SILLY challenge - Have my photo taken with 100 people named Dave
Everybody knows a Dave right? How difficult can it be?

The YUMMY challenge - Eat every flavour of Haagan Dazs
Ice cream is my number one comfort food. Time to try out some new flavours.

The READING challenge - Read my height in books
I love to read but I think this might be one of the few times I'm glad to be a midget!

The SOPPY challenge - Write my husband a love letter
I don't do soppy. I am probably the least soppy person I know. But Dan's great, maybe I should let him know.

No comments:

Post a Comment