Monday 26 November 2012

General Giddiness :-)

Well I'm very giddy tonight. After planning it for what seems like years I've finally bought my new kitchen! That's this months buy something new for the house sorted then.

I've not actually got any of my new kitchen here yet. I had the guys come out to measure up on Thursday, got a price on Friday so tonight I've been to order it. The lovely Garry (he's practically rebuilt my house for me!) is going to start work on it a week on Wednesday and I can't wait. I've wanted my range forever and now I'm going to have it in my lovely new kitchen.

As if the giddiness of the kitchen isn't enough I've also got christmas to get giddy about. Less than a month to go people!!! I've been reading Kerry's blog, all about her gorgeous makes for the christmas travelling box and her day out at Birmingham Christmas Markets. I had the christmas fair on Saturday and it's all left me feeling very festive. I'm driving Dan mad with my giddiness - don't think he was too impressed with my rendition of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at silly o clock this morning!

With christmas just around the corner it's time to make a start on another challenge - hand make 5 christmas decorations. I need inspiration though, I've got some lovely little cross stitch designs but I'm not quite sure what to make them up into. Time for a trawl of the old tinternet - any recommendations of sites would be great.

Well I'm off to look at kitchen accessories and christmas decs. Goddy, giddy, giddy :-D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, exciting news about your kitchen :-)Pinterest is a great site for getting ideas for xmas decs. I've done a few from there. this reply should give you my email so email me and I'll sent you some links with some easy ones to get you started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerry. Email on its way to you now. Remember though, I'm nowhere near as talented as you - go easy on me!!

      Delete