Thursday 27 December 2012

I'm back!!! (with a brand new kitchen)

Hello again everyone. Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. For my buy something new for the house each month challenge I bought a new kitchen in November and a dishwasher to go in it in December. That's been going in over the last few weekswhich has meant I've not had the time or the space to get on the computer. It's been absolute chaos, stuff everywhere and nothing where it should be. I suppose I knew it was going to look worse before it got better but I wasn't really prepared for this!

Luckily that was about as bad as it got (although it felt pretty bad at the time!) and it's now looking lovely. It's not finished yet - still a window to go in and some tiling to do but it's usable at least and I can feel howit's going to be now. I love it!!!!


There has been progress with some of my other challenges too. I saw NaNoWriMo through to the end of November and whilst I didn't make it to 50,000 words I was proud of what I did manage to write. I enjoyed it and I'm going to give it another go next year. It's the wrong time of year for me really - would be much better in August with nice sunny days and no work!!

The lovely Kerry sent me a wonderful package of stuff to help me with my christmas crafting challenge so big thank you to her. I'll be telling you more about that in the next few days. Also thanks to everybody who has sent me a postcard to help wih the 101 postcards challenge. There have been a few over the last few weeks that I need to take photos of and get on here.

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas. I was totally spoilt with lots of lovely stuff including lots of things that will help me with my chalenges so look out for that over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen looks great Jan, so jealous!!! can't wait to see what you did with the craft goodies and well done on all you've achieved so far! :-D

    ReplyDelete